Saturday, February 17, 2024

County Rescue

 

EMTs are courageous, everyday heroes, but it’s challenging
to qualify for this critical job. This is the story of an EMT unit who save lives while
navigating their own life, love, and faith.

Check out this new family-friendly series, County Rescue, on Great American Pure Flix starting 2/23 and Great American Family starting 2/26! This new series stars Brett Varvel, Julia Reilly, Tim Perez-Ross, Riley Hough, Keller Fornes, Kristin Wollet, and Stacey Patino.
Created by Brian Baugh.



MY REVIEW: I have seen the first 5 episodes of County Rescue and I really enjoyed it. The actors I am familiar with gave their usual top-notch performances, and I was equally as pleased with those new to me. Of course there are dramatic moments---this is a series about EMTs. But there was also humor, quirky characters and traits, and a compelling storyline. I am looking forward to seeing to seeing more episodes in the future! Be sure to check it out for yourself! I recommend COUNTY RESCUE.

Links
Website: Great American Family (cable)
Trailer: Great American Family (cable)
Website: Great American Pure Flix (streaming)

Trailer: Great American Pure Flix (streaming)
IMDb

Giveaway: 3-month subscription to Great American Pure Flix! Please submit your giveaway winner’s full name and email by February 24, 2024.
(Note: This is limited to US winners only, and only to those who have NOT won a subscription in the last 6 months.)

Disclosure: Many thanks to Great American Pure Flix for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.


1 comment:

Jessica Beard said...

I would love to see this series! Thank you for the chance!
jjbeard25@gmail.com
Jessica Beard