Thursday, February 1, 2024

The Chosen, Season 4, Episodes 1-3

 

Fans have eagerly anticipated Season 4 of The Chosen and the wait is over for those planning to watch in theaters. Episodes 1-3 are scheduled for February 1st through the 14th. You may buy your tickets here.

Season 4 is about... Clashing kingdoms. Rival rulers. The enemies of Jesus close in while His followers struggle to keep up, leaving Him to carry the burden alone. Threatened by the reality of Jesus’ growing influence, religious leaders do the unthinkable—ally
with their Roman oppressors. As the seeds of betrayal are planted and opposition to Jesus’ message turns violent, He’s left with no alternative but demand his followers RISE UP!




MY REVIEW: There is so much to say about the first three episodes, but I don't want to risk SPOILERS! Yes, if you've read the New Testament, you will know the story and can anticipate some of the action. Yet, the writers and actors have made the familiar come to life in a way that will touch the hearts of everyone. The black and white (& sometimes red) words spring into full living color!

And the creative background stories that are woven into The Chosen have given us a new perspective into the actual persons from the Bible, plus several "plausible" characters we have learned to love...or loathe. Season 4 brings even more intensity than the prior 3 seasons. I know that I felt the full range of emotions as these stories unfolded. I loved all 3 episodes, but the end of episode 3 left me gasping and saying, "No!! Don't end here! I NEED episode 4 NOW!" 
 
 Season 4 will be outstanding on the big screen! Check your local listings for scheduled times (and remember this is over 3 hours). Also, some scenes are a bit graphic for younger or more sensitive viewers. BUY TICKETS

GIVEAWAY: A $10 Amazon gift card!
(Note: This is limited to US winners only.) Please submit your full name and email address by February 9, 2024 to be entered in drawing. Use #TheChosen4MIN
 
Disclosure: Many thanks to Come and See Foundation, Inc. for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own.

8 comments:

JR said...

#TheChosen4MIN I love historical shows and movies so The Chosen is the type of programming I love. Thanks for the chance.

green-butterflies at hotmail dot com

Shelly Peterson said...

This looks really good. #TheChosen4MIN
cshell090869 at aol dot com

Terri Wilson said...

#TheChosen4MIN I'm excited to watch Season 4!
lakemom56@gmail.com

Evie B. said...

I will watch Season 4 with my husband as we both like shows based on historical events and like watching shows together. #TheChosen4MIN

soapstarr01 (at) aol (dot) com

Susan Smith said...

This sounds like a great show. I enjoy watching shows based on historical events. It's a great way to learn about history. #TheChosen4MIN Susan Smith s2s268130@gmail.com

bellagirl07 said...

Heather g #TheChosen4MIN (for privacy reasons I will provide my last name if I am selected and will provide more information.
heather hgtempaddy

Paula said...

#TheChosen4MIN looking forward to season 4

Jessica Beard said...

#TheChosen4MIN I would love to see this movie!

jjbeard25@gmail.com