Saturday, November 28, 2020

The George Washington Carver Effect

 

What would your reaction be if you were going about your daily tasks and the Lord gave you a prophetic word about the United States? In 2008 that's exactly what happened to a soon to be author named Rhett Barbaree as he was contemplating how to write a novel which would include the well-known historical figure, George Washington Carver.Follow this fascinating story where Rhett and others share a number of prophetic revelations that will not only bring you up to speed about The Great Awakening and God's economic plans for America, but help you understand what specific role each of us are called to play. Once you do, I'm sure you will agree, this is the most exciting time to be alive on planet earth.

 

My Review: In June 2017, I was offered a chance to review Rhett Barbaree's novel, Thank God for Boll Weevils, and immediately became a huge fan. Read My Review here. We connected via Facebook, and he had told me a couple of times that God was still speaking to him about this story but in a different way, and said he would make sure I was aware when more was published. So I was excited when I heard the book was being released.

Wow! I am still soaking in all that I read in The George Washington Carver Effect: Much More Than Peanuts! I won't get into details since this is a book you will want to own, but it is one that fills me with excited hope. Some of the areas he explains are vital for The Great Awakening to happen are some that I had pushed aside on a personal level, but I now see it with fresh eyes.

George Washington Carver was a strong believer and prayer, and we can see how God used him to make a tremendous difference that impacted millions. Now is the time for more of us to be on our knees in prayer and obedience to God. "If you start the fire, I will send the wind." (pg 13) If we start the spark and fire up our resolve to obey the Lord (not mankind), He will fan the flames and ignite a renewed spiritual awakening in our country and beyond.

I highly recommend this book! A bonus is that the novel, Thank God for Boll Weevils, is included within the book. You will definitely get your money's worth! The fictionalized story is fascinating, informational, and a good. read. The additional factual part at the beginning is a clear call to action in a world that currently seems to be falling apart at a rapid pace. Order your copy now!

Amazon

The George Washington Carver Effect Facebook Page.

No comments: