Tuesday, December 6, 2022

CBS Explorer Bible for Kids

Introducing the new CSB EXPLORER BIBLE FOR KIDS! This Bible is filled with fun facts, timelines, photography, map, and more! Kids will be able to discover the real, exciting, life-changing truth of the Bible as they begin their own faith journey.

QR Codes bring video, discussion questions, and activity pages that help to apply truth and imagery to kid's real-life experiences! This Bible for elementary school-aged kids is available in hardcover and (4) Leathertouch editions.

You can get 50% off your Christian Standard Bible (CSB) Explorer Bible TODAY by using the code EXPLORERGIFT50. Valid for 50% off retail price for up to 1 copy of the CSB Explorer Bible for Kids. This is
only available at LIFEWAY.COM. VALID THROUGH 12/31/22, CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, LIMIT 1 COUPON PER PERSON.

Watch this interview of Andy McLean with Jean Thomason of Momentum Influencers Network:




REVIEW: The CSB Explorer Bible for Kids invites young readers to investigate both the world and words of Scripture, including the history of real people and their cultures. I do like the Christian Standard Bible and love that it is what is used. All of the additional info and special features provide knowledge for a child who wants to know more. I would have loved this Bible when I was young.

The QR Codes sound like an amazing addition. To be honest, I have never scanned a QR Code and have no clue how it is done. I definitely need to add it to my list of things that I should learn! But, I imagine most kids do know how and will be pleased with the additional content available.

There are Leathertouch editions available, but I am reviewing the hardcover edition. I love the sturdy cover that will withstand daily use from younger kids and the ribbon bookmark. The pages are easy to read, too. I like it for older elementary school kids rather than beginning readers but it's a good one to grow into if you want this for a new reader. They do learn quickly and a bit harder is better than too easy. I do recommend this as a good Bible to give to a child.

 

GIVEAWAY: 1 (one) copy of the Lifeway Explorer Kids Bible. Use #ExplorerBibleMIN in a comment to be entered to win. USA residents only. Deadline to Enter is Dec 14, 2022.

DISCLOSURE: Many thanks to Lifeway Christian Resources for providing a sample of the product for this review. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

WEBSITE: ExplorerBibleForKids.com

Be sure to click on the link above to purchase Bibles for the children in your life. Remember that you can get 50% off 1 COPY of CSB Explorer Bible by using the code EXPLORERGIFT50 thru 12/31/22.

1 comment:

Jessica Beard said...

#ExplorerBibleMIN I would love this for my kids!