Sunday, December 9, 2018

Ellie Claire Devotionals



Devotions For A New Year

A new year will soon be here and a fresh new devotional can be a tremendous assest to your quiet time spent with God. Writing down your thoughts and prayers throughout the year is not only helpful as a way to focus your thoughts, but is a reminder at the end of the year of your deepening relationship with God. A devotional can signify a beginning, a end... but, most of all--- the journey.  

I had the pleasure of reviewing the following three devotionals from Ellie Claire (Worthy Publishing). 

PEACE BEGINS WITH ME
The end of a year always seems filled with holiday activities and an overload of memories as we look back. Many want to have a fresh start with a peaceful beginning to reconnect. Even the cover of this devotional looks calm and peaceful. Filled with Scripture that points the reader to the peace to be found in God and reminders of His strenghth and promise to be with us always. Using the prayer prompts, you can express your thoughts about how the Holy Spirit spoke to you daily through the Scripture and the anecdotal material included. You can purchase at Amazon or Barnes and Noble

TURN YOUR EYES UPON JESUS
Are you a music lover? If a song moves you into a deeper worship and praise experience, this is a devotional you will love. Each page starts off with a line from a familiar hymn... either traditional or contemporary that ties in with the daily devotion. That leads to Scripture to read that ties everything together in perfect harmony. There is plenty of room on the rest of the page to share your thoughts, prayers, and praises. This cover is my least favorite although I do love the color scheme. I would still buy this one for my personal use. Purchase on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S AND EVERYTHING IN ITThe cover of this one made me smile because it reminded me of a friend who loves peacocks. The inside is what counts, though, and I believe this should please anyone. This devotional have nature lover and those who delight in the creativity and beauty that surrounds us. The Scripture, devotional, and quotes will resonate with you as find beauty in our Creator and look beyond your own backyard to explore the possibilities God has in store. You can buy this at Amazon or Barnes and Noble

Each of these devotionals have:

• Lay-flat binding
• Archive quality, non-bleed paper
• Daily devotional with lightly ruled space for responses, lists, or journaling
• Full-color interior design
• Presentation page for personalization
• Foil, ribbon
• Closure band

I love Ellie Claire devotionals. The beautifully designed soft covers with gorgeous illustrations inside are inviting to use. I also appreciate that they are easy to keep open while writing in them... and no bleed-through. I did have a friend pop into my mind with 2 of the journals and plan to share them with those friends. Due to a year that did have wonderful events, like additional great-grandchildren, but also the tragic death of my beloved granddaughter... and other personal problems, the devotional on Peace is exactly what I need as I try to readjust to life. I recommend each of them.

I received these products courtesy of Ellie Claire and Worthy Publishing at no cost to myself in hopes that I would review them on my blog. I was not required to give a positive review, but only for my honest opinion of each.

LINKS:
Ellie Claire website

No comments: