Saturday, June 25, 2022

Supreme Court Decision of 6/24/2022

The lies being told about the legality of abortion and the attacks on pregnancy centers that provide supplies needed for women and their babies are solid proof that some really do not care about the rights of all women. They care about people who agree with them.

Why else would someone destroy both physical products and emotional support that is being offered? Why are lives being threatened along with pregnancy centers and churches? I expected anger but the reality of the reactions & retaliations are proof that this goes beyond a difference of opinion about when Life begins.


I have been Pro-life since 1970. I was 15 when I first learned about abortion. I was opposed to abortion then and in 2022, I am even stronger in my conviction that abortion is wrong. Yet I have never felt the urge to cause harm to others who disagree with me.

As a follower of Jesus Christ, I believe that God is real and in angels, including fallen ones like Satan and his demons. This outrage and hatred is a demonic attack. Now, more than ever, we need to be in prayer for the wisdom and guidance God will grant us in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead. This is a battle for human souls and not a time to attack others. PRAY for deceived people, our country, and our world.

Links to 2 other posts I did about abortion:

 

No comments: