Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Psalms For Little Hearts

Psalms for Little Hearts written by Dandi Daley Mackall and illustrated by Cee Biscoe is a rhyming paraphrase of 25 of the best-loved Psalms.

Features:
  • 25 rhyming Psalms are written just for your little one
  • Topical table of contents helps you find the right Psalm for every occasion
  • Beautiful, kid-friendly, four-color illustrations throughout make Scripture accessible
  • Scripture from the original Psalms bring you and your child back to the Bible
My Review: A small but powerful package that is sure to delight any child in your life. I love the size (5.5 x 6.625) because it is perfect to hold in one hand while cuddling one of my great-grandkids in my lap. The kids love looking at the pictures (and I do too!) but still listen to what I am reading to them. This is wonderful for both morning devotions and bedtime prayers. The selected Psalms focus on Joy, Hope, and Praise; these are perfect for teaching our little ones about the love God has for them and why we praise Him. Whether using snippets from each chapter or using a whole Psalm... this book can be used for years. It is adaptable to use with toddlers on up to children who can read it for themselves. I highly recommend it!
 
DISCLAIMER: Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. I was not asked to give a positive interview and all opinions are my own.
 



No comments: