Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ken Davis Fully Alive dvd

The Glory of God is Man Fully Alive
You were born to live Fully Alive!
Yet you may fee like many people who lead lives of quiet desperation. Somewhere along the way the passion that once burned in their souls was smothered. It's time to rekindle the flame. 
With his trademark humor and powerful stories, Ken will share his own journey from lethargic resignation to a new life of adventure, spirtual renewal and health. 
You will see the snapshot that started it all, share in the three hours of terror that changed Ken forever and meet a living fossil on a bicycle. You'll laugh and be inspired to live in the power of Christ's resurrection. 
The path to that life is right here, just waiting for you to take the first step. Join Ken and start living Fully Alive today! (description from ChristianCinema.com)

Last year I read the Fully Alive book, and it really touched me. When I think back on the impetus it gave me to start moving, and live my life more fully and alive...I need to read it again. The film doesn't have quite the same impact for me, but I really did love it. My favorite form of humor is story-telling, and Ken has mastered the art of telling a tale that will have anybody laughing. Yet, there is also a point and message to some of these tales that are moving. Check out Ken's story of how he went from barely living to fully alive at KenDavis.com.

See the first 5 minutes below:


Liike Ken on FB

Follow Ken on Twitter

Visit Ken"s website

Fully Alive  is a Jonathan and Andrew Erwin film. Ken Davis is the executive producer, and produced by Gary Wheeler and Brad Mix.

No comments: