Saturday, September 1, 2012

Labor Day Weekend Goals

 

Okay, Labor Day weekend has arrived!! It has brought the return of college football (yes!!), and I am praying that those Autumn temperatures are heading my way!! While I am hoping my favorite football team crosses that goal line (frequently) this weekend, I want to see my favorite film reach a goal also!! BEYOND THE FARTHEST STAR was less than 10  LIKES from having 6250 fans when I last checked a few minutes ago!! THAT is my minimum goal for this weekend! :)

 

If everyone wants to rush to exceed that...I don't mind a blow-out! In fact, you are more than welcome to go beyond !! Also, don't forget to...(come on, say it with me) BRING IT!! The more who sign up to Bring It, the greater the possibility of getting this fantastic film at YOUR local cinema!!

 

Check it out at www.beyondthefartheststar.com

 

(* originally posted 9/1/2012 as a Facebook note.)

No comments: