Saturday, November 23, 2013

1 Girl Nation cd

Landing in the space where One Direction meets TobyMac, 1 Girl Nation is an exciting blend of upbeat pop music, with lyrics that are totally focused on living life for God, even while you’re young. 1GN, as they’ve already been dubbed, stars Carmen, Kayli, Kelsey, Lauryn Taylor and Lindsey, five girls with a passion for telling their fans about Christ through their music. Their first single, “While We’re Young,” can be heard on radio stations across the country and their self-titled debut album is available now! (from promoter)

Watch the video below for "While We Are Young":



Disclaimer: I received a copy of this cd from Propeller FlyBy Promotions in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not required to give a positive review and all opinions are my own.

I confess that when I read the description, I thought, "Who is "One Direction"?. So I did listen to a couple of those videos to get a grasp on their style. and I agree that they are very similar. Bottom line, if you are a fan of one, you will probably be a fan of the other. I also confess, this really is not my favorite style of music, but that does not take away that I did find myself tapping my toes as I listened to it. There is no denying that this high-energy, upbeat music has a huge fan base, and these young ladies certainly have the enthusiasm and talent to go far. My particular favorite was the 4th track, "In The Eyes", but they are all good. The entire cd is filled with upbeat music and lyrics that deliver a positive message. I will be passing along my copy to my teenaged granddaughter, but see details below of how you can win a copy for yourself or a special person in your life.


Stay Connected:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this cd! I really love their song "While Were Young"! I would totally share this with my little sister as well! :)