Sunday, June 28, 2020

Jeremy Camp: ‘Ask Me Anything’

You asked… Jeremy Camp answered… in this LEV3L blogger exclusive!

As part of the I Still Believe review blog, my readers were given an opportunity to participate in a Q&A with Jeremy. All LEV3L Digital bloggers asked our audience to submit questions to artist Jeremy Camp – about the film I STILL BELIEVE, his music, his story, about his source of Hope... anything.

Jeremy did a great job of thoughtfully and thoroughly answering many of the questions submitted in this nearly 15-minute video! Be sure to check out this video to see if YOUR question was answered. I loved hearing the answer to my own... and to the many I didn't even think to ask. 



Don't forget to click the 👍 under to video to let Jeremy know your appreciation!  


I STILL BELIEVE is AVAILABLE NOW ON BLU-RAY, DVD & DIGITAL.

 istillbelievemovie.com



 

Many thanks to LEV3L DIGITAL for the opportunity to participate in this campaign! If you are interested in blogging for them, learn more here!


Also check out Jeremy and Addie Camp's new book, In Unison. It is available at Amazon, along with other Jeremy Camp books.

Keep up with Jeremy, and check out his Official store at jeremycamp.com





No comments: