Friday, April 17, 2015

gMovies

gMovies offers instant access to almost 300 faith friendly feature films of every genre, in addition to animated stories, television series and biblical documentaries that are always available on your computer or mobile device.

gMovies is operated by UP, America’s favorite television channel for uplifting music and family entertainment, so rest assured that you are being offered the very best in faith conscious entertainment. The Parents Television Council™ has twice awarded its Entertainment Seal of Approval™ to UP for being “an authentic family-friendly cable network.” UP is the only television network to be so honored. Only $4.99 per month. No Contract! Cancel anytime!


My Review:
I was really excited about the chance to review this video streaming service. I made the decision to turn off cable a few years ago, so I rely mostly on YouTube or DVDs for entertainment. My first thought when I started searching through the movies was that I had seen many already, but that is not necessarily a bad thing. The first one I watched was a personal favorite, Hidden Secrets! (Not sure why I still don't own a copy of that one!)

In the meantime, I got busy, and am simply unused to having a service like this, so it was a few days before I got back to it. To my delight, several more films had been added, including several I had been wanting to see. I am really enjoying getting caught up on a few I always wanted to see, watching a few that escaped my notice, and revisiting a few more favorites.

I realize there are several of these services available, but gMovies is the only one I have tried. I really like it. The price is reasonable and there is a variety of movies and television programs. Since they are adding new ones, I don't have an immediate concern about seeing everything and being done before my subscription runs out. And, no worries about anything unsuitable showing!

Guess what? They are offering a 2 week FREE TRIAL for my readers!! Try it out and see what you think!!

READER CODE for 2 Week FREE Trial 
2. enter code: FREETRIAL76

BUT WAIT...There is More!!!!!




Yes, a 6 month Free Subscription is available for one of my readers! Leave a comment no later than 9pm, Sunday, April 26, 2015 to be entered into a random drawing!!
 Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway. If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win. If you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.” Open to US and Canada residents only.
Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance, this sounds really interesting :)

Cindy Navarro said...

Forgot to post the other entries. Debbie Brown, Haley Hudson, Michelle Origen, & Gail Quinones.

Debra Brown said...

Stewart & I are interested.