Saturday, July 31, 2010

Google Search

I just found this when I typed my name in Google!! That is cool!! Now maybe I will quit losing it!! Plus it is the first time I have ever googled me and found me! :) Yeah, I am easily entertained!!

You know what is even cooler than Google finding a part of me? The CREATOR of the Entire Universe knows my name and where to find me at all times!!! I am awed by the fact that He knows me...............every thing there possibly is to know about me........and He still loves me and wants to spend time with me.

He knows where you are, but do you know how to find Him?      1 Chronicles 28:9 says that if you seek Him, you will find Him!! We may try to hide from Him, but He never hides from us. It is so simple:


The greatest story ever told, God left His throne in heaven and made Himself man, lived on earth with us and gave up His life nailed on a cross. He then rose from the grave 3 days later and is alive in His throne. Whosoever shall believe in Him and confess Him as saviour shall have everlasting life.

(The above was copied from the status of my friend, Jonathan Matamoros. Thanks, Jonathan!)

If you have any questions, please let me know!! If I can't answer them, I promise to find someone who can help you!

JESUS LOVES YOU!!!

Cindy

No comments: