Sunday, November 17, 2019

Amber Vale Home Holiday Sampler

Amber Vale Home is a brand new home decor company focusing on hand-crafted items. Their flagship product is soy-coconut blended, wooden wick candles with a variety of unique scents such as Porch Chat (whiskey + leather).

The Holiday Sampler combines three 4oz candles: Tennessee Christmas (evergreen + deciduous), Gathering (orange + clove) and With Extra Whip (peppermint + hot chocolate). With a focus on natural, wholesome products, these candles are made with phthalate-free fragrances blended meticulously to nail down the scents of the season: evergreen, clove, hot chocolate and peppermint.

Features include:
  • Natural soy/coconut blend
  • Wooden wick that “crackles” when burning
  • Phthalate-free
  • Realistic scents

MY REVIEW: I love candles and was excited to have the opportunity to review these. They definitely went beyond my expectations and I have enjoyed using them. I appreciated the careful packing, the instructions on lighting wooden wicks, and the thank you note included. And then... the wonderful aroma when I opened the candles.

The candles were hand-poured in Franklin, TN, and the scents will transport you to crisp Southern winters. Starting with "Tennessee Christmas," you will enjoy the fresh scent of evergreens and deciduous forests. "With Extra Whip" is perfect for the kitchen or a study as you enjoy a hot cup of peppermint hot chocolate. The third candle, "Gathering" is my personal favorite. I fell in love with the scent of orange and cloves as a child. When I opened it, a memory of the Thanksgiving I was 8 years old popped into my mind; I remember sitting in the kitchen as my mom cooked our meal and I pierced an orange with dozens of whole cloves.

Each of these candles may stoke your memories or might be a part of creating new ones. Check out their website to order your favorite.


GIVEAWAY! Amber Vale Home is also providing another sampler pack for one of my readers. Use #AmberValeHomeL3 in a comment. Also, tell me which scent you are most interested in. The deadline to enter is Nov. 22, 2019.

Learn more about these candles at the Amber Vale Home website, and feel free to follow their socials.

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I would like to try the TN Christmas candle. #AmberValeHomeL3

Cheryl said...

Tennessee Christmas sounds amazing to me. Love evergreen smells at Christmas and since I live in Tennesee, well, it's perfect!
#AmberValeHomeL3

Cindy Navarro said...

Brandy Roat, Michelle Origen, Jason Michaels, & Jeanne Dukes are also entered.