Sunday, December 3, 2017

Let the Little Children Come

Let The Little Children Come provides gospel tracts and evangelism tools and resources for children. This sampler pack contains 10 Gospel Tracks and Evangelism tools. The resources are appealing to children, but, more importantly, are visual aids that clearly present the basic gospel message in a way that children can remember. Since I worked with Pre-school Ministry for 10+ years, I am familiar with some of the tools provided, but I worked mostly with 1, 2, and 3 year olds and just lent a hand from time to time with older children. We would make Wordless Books and Beaded Necklaces (for 3+).

(Not included in this package, but I must mention my favorite plan of salvation using my fingers. I confess, I would even catch myself using that method --- with appropriate Scripture --- when doing Decision Time counseling with adults. 😊)
 
Below is a video showing a really cool gospel tract for kids. That black and white strip animates the pictures on each page. I had fun with these, so I believe a child would be just as excited as me! There were 3 of them included in my sample pack. Also included is a paper with questions for the adult to ask.


They also included a couple of pop-up tracts and a silicone gospel bracelet. The only thing I did not like as much were the 2 FlipAbouts. My brain is simply not wired to grasp this concept. It's like the test where you guess what an unfolded box will look like folded (what ARE those things called?!?) that I stare at blankly. However, I believe kids will enjoy them.

These are wonderful evangelism tools to use in Sunday School, VBS and outreach programs to share the gospel with children. From my experience, I would say that the products are for kids 4+, since younger ones would be more likely to tear them up.




SOCIAL – CORNER:





Links for individual tracts inside the Let the Little Children Come sampler pack you receive:




























 “Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”):  Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation.

No comments: