Monday, November 4, 2013

When A Woman Finds Her Voice by Jo Ann Fore

When a Woman Finds Her Voice by Jo Ann Fore: With straight talk, insightful biblical truths, and heart-aching stories of hope, Jo Ann leads you on the unparalleled adventure of finding your voice and using it to make a difference. Jo Ann helps you find healing, then leads you to help others do the same. You will learn how to overcome life's hurts. You will be moved to share the stories you’ve been hesitant to share—those healing stories that have the power to change both your life and the lives of others. (publisher)

I was aware who Jo Ann Fore is through the Write Where It Hurts page I had stumbled across on Facebook, so when I saw she had written a book, I hoped to someday read it. It was such a blessing a few days later when I was contacted by the publicist asking if I would review When A Woman Finds Her Voice. I love this book! Some of the stories she shares from her own life and from others are beyond what I can imagine, yet each found the courage to rise above their pain to to reach out to others and to God to begin a journey toward healing and restoration. Whether you find your 'voice' through speaking or writing, your story is valuable and one that needs heard. It doesn't matter if your audience is millions or just one person who needs to know she is not alone. Jo Ann uses this book to let the reader know that she can trade in the lies for Truth, hurts for healing, and silence for a voice that will set you free from emotional bondage. I highly recommend this book!

Write Where It Hurts website.


I received a copy of this book at no charge from ACU Press/Leafwood Publishers in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not required to wrote a good review and all opinions are my own.

No comments: