Monday, September 19, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS...

After counting all of the official poll votes............ Beyond The Farthest Star   announced that the winning design is................(drum roll) the Deep Blue Shirt with cloud graphic on front and "Go Beyond" on the back!

WHAT??!!??

Blue? But...but...I wanted the BLACK  shirt!!!! :(  Where were my supporters? *sobbing uncontrollably* WHY?  Now I need a black shirt as I mourn my defeat!!

Okay...enough drama!! I really did love all 3 shirts (just one was loved more by me), and would really like one of each!!! (great idea, huh?) But the BLUE SHIRT is the fan favorite and THIS will be the shirt Renee O'Connor, Todd Terry, Cherami Leigh, Tyler Corie and director Andrew Librizzi sign for the FREE 15 TEE GIVEAWAY!

Remember that choosing the design was only one part of the contest!! Make sure YOUR friends are voting for your city to BRING IT and WIN! One Country and Three Cities will be eligible. Click HERE for video and.................................... look for an opportunity to buy your own shirt soon! Yes, I will be wearing the beautiful blue Beyond The Farthest Star T-shirt with joy and pride just as soon as they are available to purchase!!!! :)













stars

No comments: