Thursday, August 11, 2011

A "Novel" Contest

WIN AN AUTOGRAPHED 1st EDITION BTFS NOVEL! Enter by typing your name and city in a comment below. Then get 10 people in your city to BRING IT vote. If your city moves up by 10 votes, you are entered! (they'll be watching!). If there are two people from the same city, the city must go up by 20 votes (10 each) and so on. You can enter as many times as you want! After your 10, type in your name and city again in a comment. Once you have another 10, you get two chances to win the novel. Hurry! Get 10 & WIN! The more people you get to BRING IT to your city, the more chances you have to win the autographed novel!

Don't tell me here...or on my page. That won't help you! :) Go to the Beyond The Farthest Star page and tell them!! Then tell your friends to BRING IT!


The whole process of signing up for BRING IT only takes about a minute and you can immediately see the result of your vote. I know thoughts of being bombarded with email and spam may cause some to hesitate, but I can assure you that it will not happen. It is free and your info stays private!! The Facebook fan page is where to go to get updates, and your involvement is up to you. I think everyone should be as excited as I am, but I realize I can be a tad intense! :) 


You will love getting a copy of the novel of BEYOND THE FARTHEST STAR, written by Brock & Bodie Thoene, based on the incredible screenplay by Andrew Librizzi! Then, with the help of your friends, you will be getting this dynamic film brought to your local cinema too!! I know that both of these are in the Top 10 list of things I want most!! :)


Best wishes to everyone...and I hope all my friends in Cullman (city & county) are the most competitive!! Y'all please bring me this film!! :)

No comments: